Exploring His Awards & Accolades
- FSCAI: Fellow of the Royal Society of Cardiovascular Angiography and Intervention, USA
- FACC: Fellow of the American College of Cardiology, USA
- FRSM: Fellow of the Royal Society of Medicine, UK
- FSCI: Honorary Fellow of Cardiological Society of India.
- FAPSIC: Honorary Fellow of Asia Pacific Society of Interventional Cardiology.
- Rashtriya Samman Award
- Manibhai Desai Rashtraseva Award
- Lions Yuva Seva Ratna Award
- Chairman of Medical Committee of Commonwealth Youth Games, 2008
- Chief Examiner for PG in Interventional Cardiology by National Board of
Bringing The World To Ruby Hall
INDIA’S MOST PREFERRED MEDICAL DESTINATION FOR INTERNATIONAL VISITORS
Dr. P K Grant has led us Ruby Hall Clinic to become an internationally renowned group with multiple medical facilities, offering one of its kind integrated world-class healthcare services that blends state of the art 21st-century technology with an upscale luxury atmosphere.
Thanks to his efforts and leadership, our hospital attracts and treats around 1500 international patients every year. This includes visitors from countries like Iraq, Iran, Oman, Yemen, Bahrain, UAE, Nigeria, Tanzania, Ethiopia, Kenya, Tanzania, Burundi, Uganda, Congo, Mozambique, Bangladesh, Afghanistan, and many other countries. What’s more, Ruby Hall Clinic was also adjudged as “The Best Medical Facilities for Oversees Patients in India” by the Govt. of India.